UPOMA 22years Hot sexy BD needy call girl , Help her

Hello...

Ame UPOMA 22years old.Hot...sexy...I'm new in this profission.Ame onek lomba...forsha...body shape attracttive...vodro shovaber chelera o k call korte paro.or behave valo...talk wit her politely...During Ramadan ---I'm giving extra offer.Not for shot basis.I take 2000tk for 1hours.I hv my own secure place.If u reall interested then call me or sms me write ur name and mention whn u want to come.Ame 100 vag reall but fun kora ba phn sex korer jonne pls keu call deba na.R amr charge ai ramadan month a 1hr - 2000thau....Nt for shot basis.Pls contact me if u really interested.

1hr = 2000
1night = 5000

My number : 01742432666 (UPOMA)
----------

It's true ...she need some extra money her father is sick...she has requested me to give this add..pls don't call her if u r nt serious.Thx!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email

 

Blog Archive

Contributors

My photo

Anika Devi received her Bachelor’s degree in Media, Culture and Communication from New York University in 2012. She began freelancing for Business Solutions BD in 2010 and joined the team as a staff writer three years later. She currently serves as the assistant editor.
Worked well for Website DA, Entrepreneurship, Starting a Blog, Payoneer MasterCard, Sex Tips, Phone Sex, So how do you think? Want to get into her pants? Read here